Intermediate Green SwingJive Course
Complete An Absolute Beginners SwingJive Course Before Starting This Course
***COURSE AVAILABLE NOW***
10 x 1hr Lessons - All Available on Purchase
The course runs for 10 weekly lessons, which should take around 1 hour each to complete. All lessons will be available immediately after booking this course.
The content remains available for 12 months from the day you join.
Watch A Demonstration of The Moves on This Course Below...
ABOUT INTERMEDIATE GREEN SWINGJIVE COURSE
Intermediates Green is one of two Intermediate level SwingJive courses along with Yellow. These courses can be taken in either order and they are a natural follow-on course from our Absolute Beginners SwingJive Course. We recommend completing both Intermediates Green and Intermediates Yellow course before attempting any of our Inters Plus level courses.
The Intermediate level courses continue the same format as the Absolute Beginners Courses, building on the content with new moves. We also add the 6 Beat Basic and Charleston Basic rhythms to the simple steps from Beginners. Check out the video showing a demonstration of moves on this course so you can see what to expect.
Debbie & Brooke own and run The Swing Dance Company, which has introduced thousands of nervous new beginners to its Absolute Beginners SwingJive course in real-world venues across the south of England for nearly two decades.
Debbie & Brooke created these courses back in the early 2000s. Having taught in person and built up an excellent team of instructors, Brooke & Debbie have enjoyed creating continuation courses, running live music events and social events to support their community of dancers.
You can find out more about Brooke and Debbie and The Swing Dance Company on this link.
Check Out the Practice Music on our Course Playlist
Here's What Others Have Said About Our Online Courses...
"Hi Debbie and Brooke, we just want to let you know that we are really enjoying swing dancing, and think your lessons are great, well broken down and clear to follow and understand. Whenever we dance (and we try to do a little most days) it makes us smile! A little bit of fun in this strange world. So thank you ;)", Chris and Steve
"At our ripe old ages and despite having danced since teenagers (though not together until we met 3 years ago) we had never been able to jive. Then we saw your classes advertised and plucked up the courage to join. It was one of the best things we have done together and we have so enjoyed the course. I have enrolled us on the Intermediate Course and I am sure you will be as patient with us as you have been on our Beginners' Course. Looking forward to resuming dancing again. Best wishes to all.", Valerie
WHY PRE-RECORDED ONLINE COURSES ARE GREAT!
An online learning experience is different from taking a real world-class, it offers numerous advantages:
- Pause, Slow Down, Rewind and Replay as often as you like to review that crucial moment or practice a move again and again
- Videos include "Chapters" so you can find and go back to that key moment easily
- Excellent audio and visual quality - no worries about dropping your connection
- Dictate your own pace - follow each section back-to-back or take regular breaks - you're in control!
- Take the lessons anywhere, anytime - got a holiday or work trip booked? struggling with babysitters? worried about getting ill? No problem, just catch up later!
- Refer back at any time! Learn now and you can head back months later for a reminder!
- Enjoy taking those first steps in the privacy of your own home & contact the teachers privately for feedback
- Make it a group experience! Invite your friends and family around to join in at no extra cost
- No travel time or expense
- There are two roles, leader and follower, so once you've learnt one role you can try the other role at no extra cost
Frequently Asked Questions
If you've stumbled across this class and you're new to SwingJive then we recommend starting with our Absolute Beginners SwingJive Course. Check on this link to find a free trial class coming soon, or you can join our mailing list from this link if there's not one listed on our online school right now. If you've already done some dancing and want advice on which level to slot into, you can contact us via our Contact Form.