Complete All Inters Plus SwingJive Courses; Blue, Purple and Orange, Before Starting This Course
***COURSE AVAILABLE NOW***
10 x 1hr Lessons - All Available on Purchase
The course runs for 10 weekly lessons, which should take around 1 hour each to complete. All lessons will be available immediately after booking this course.
The content remains available for 12 months from the day you join.
ABOUT SWINGJIVE SUPERCOURSE
This course re-introduces you to all the moves across all 6 of our Beginner, Intermediate and Inters Plus level courses. As well as reminding you of previous moves, you'll learn new extensions and links between those moves that you won't have seen on earlier courses. You'll learn new techniques and tips for enhancing your social dancing. There's plenty of guided free practice time too.
Debbie & Brooke own and run The Swing Dance Company, which has introduced thousands of nervous new beginners to its Absolute Beginners SwingJive course in real-world venues across the south of England for nearly two decades.
Debbie & Brooke created these courses back in the early 2000s. Having taught in person and built up an excellent team of instructors, Brooke & Debbie have enjoyed creating continuation courses, running live music events and social events to support their community of dancers.
You can find out more about Brooke and Debbie and The Swing Dance Company on this link.
WHY PRE-RECORDED ONLINE COURSES ARE GREAT!
A pre-recorded online learning experience is different from taking either a real world-class in a venue or a live online class, it offers numerous advantages:
- Pause, Slow Down, Rewind and Replay as often as you like to review that crucial moment or practice a move again and again
- Videos include "Chapters" so you can find and go back to that key moment easily
- Excellent audio and visual quality - no worries about dropping your connection
- Dictate your own pace - follow each section back-to-back or take regular breaks - you're in control!
- Take the lessons anywhere, anytime! Got a holiday or work trip booked? Struggling with babysitters? Worried about getting ill? No problem, just catch up later!
- Refer back at any time! Learn now and you can head back months later for a reminder!
- Enjoy taking those first steps in the privacy of your own home & contact the teachers privately for feedback
- Make it a group experience! Invite your friends and family around to join in at no extra cost
- No travel time or expense
- There are two roles, leader and follower, so once you've learnt one role you can try the other role at no extra cost
Frequently Asked Questions
If you've stumbled across this class and you're new to SwingJive then we recommend starting with our Absolute Beginners SwingJive Course. Check on this link to find a free trial class coming soon, or you can join our mailing list from this link if there's not one listed on our online school right now. If you've already done some dancing and want advice on which level to slot into, you can contact us via our Contact Form.