Inters Plus Blue SwingJive Course
Complete Both Intermediate Green & Yellow SwingJive Courses Before Starting This Course
We're busy putting some extra spit & polishing to this online course - it will be available to start around June 2021.
In the meantime, we recommend that you join the Inters Plus Orange course, which has been lovingly prepared for you.
If you've already completed the Inters Plus Orange course and you're desperately waiting for this course, please drop us a message via our Contact Form so we know that you're waiting!
***COURSE STARTS LATER THIS YEAR***
10 Lessons Released Weekly
The course content remains available for 12 months after the start of the online course.
ABOUT INTERS PLUS BLUE SWINGJIVE COURSE
Inters Plus Blue is one of three courses at the Inters Plus level, these courses can be taken in any order. Before attempting any Inters Plus courses please complete both Intermediates Green and Intermediates Yellow.
The Inters Plus level courses add new challenges, with each course introducing moves building on the 6 Beat Basic and Charleston Basic rhythms, which are taught at the Intermediate level, plus dips or leans. The course introduces hybrid moves that intertwine shapes learned at the Intermediate level, as well as providing simple Stroll routines. Strolls are popular at social events and help each individual to improve timing and balance.
Debbie & Brooke own and run The Swing Dance Company, which has introduced thousands of nervous new beginners to its Absolute Beginners SwingJive course in real-world venues across the south of England for nearly two decades.
Debbie & Brooke created these courses back in the early 2000s. Having taught in person and built up an excellent team of instructors, Brooke & Debbie have enjoyed creating continuation courses, running live music events and social events to support their community of dancers.
You can find out more about Brooke and Debbie and The Swing Dance Company on this link.
Check Out the Practice Music on our Course Playlist
Here's What Others Have Said About Our Online Courses...
"Hi Debbie and Brooke, we just want to let you know that we are really enjoying swing dancing, and think your lessons are great, well broken down and clear to follow and understand. Whenever we dance (and we try to do a little most days) it makes us smile! A little bit of fun in this strange world. So thank you ;)", Chris and Steve
"At our ripe old ages and despite having danced since teenagers (though not together until we met 3 years ago) we had never been able to jive. Then we saw your classes advertised and plucked up the courage to join. It was one of the best things we have done together and we have so enjoyed the course. I have enrolled us on the Intermediate Course and I am sure you will be as patient with us as you have been on our Beginners' Course. Looking forward to resuming dancing again. Best wishes to all.", Valerie
WHY PRE-RECORDED ONLINE COURSES ARE GREAT!
A pre-recorded online learning experience is different from taking either a real world-class in a venue or a live online class, it offers numerous advantages:
- Pause, Slow Down, Rewind and Replay as often as you like to review that crucial moment or practice a move again and again
- Videos include "Chapters" so you can find and go back to that key moment easily
- Excellent audio and visual quality - no worries about dropping your connection
- Dictate your own pace - follow each section back-to-back or take regular breaks - you're in control!
- Take the lessons anywhere, anytime - got a holiday or work trip booked? struggling with babysitters? worried about getting ill? No problem, just catch up later!
- Refer back at any time! Learn now and you can head back months later for a reminder!
- Enjoy taking those first steps in the privacy of your own home & contact the teachers privately for feedback
- Make it a group experience! Invite your friends and family around to join in at no extra cost
- No travel time or expense
- There are two roles, leader and follower, so once you've learnt one role you can try the other role at no extra cost
Frequently Asked Questions
If you've stumbled across this class and you're new to SwingJive then we recommend starting with our Absolute Beginners SwingJive Course. Check on this link to find a free trial class coming soon, or you can join our mailing list from this link if there's not one listed on our online school right now. If you've already done some dancing and want advice on which level to slot into, you can contact us via our Contact Form.